Okay so we are starting this week's update a little late but I will update this weekend. First if you haven't seen my brother's fan film I suggest you check it out, it came out great. He told me he is making a second video since you guys liked it so much. We also thought that you guys would enjoy a different point of view of the events in the game rather than just follow the game exactly so the movies will follow two new trainers.
|Pokemon TD Fan Film|
I get a lot of request by email or in the comments about converting Pokedollars to SnD Coins or Casino Coins. Before I can properly answer this question I have to address Pokedollars, right now getting a huge amount of Pokedollars is very easy to do, so providing a way to convert them to SnD Coins or Casino Coins essentially means that you could have an unlimited supply of SnD Coins and Casino Coins. I have decided that I'll be adding Casino coins to the Daily Codes. Instead of getting normal pokemon with breeding moves often you will get Casino coins often and the pokemon will be uncommon. The more you pay for the code the more Casino coins you can get. This will be implemented by this weekend.
Okay so let's talk about this weekend's update. These are the main things I want to get done.
These are for v4.1 which will be out this weekend.
Distribution (0%) - Creating all the different version, sending out the different versions to all it's locations.
I want to increase the level cap up to 50 but I don't know if I will make it so I will do it one level at the time. When that level is done I will post the next one.
- Level Cap Increase to 45 (100%) - New Moves (4)
- Horn Drill (100%) - Nidoran Male
- Fissure (100%) - Diglett
- Punishment (100%) - Mankey
- Lock-On (100%) - Porygon
- Level Cap Increase to 46 (100%) - New Moves (2)
- Quiver Dance (100%) - Butterfree
- Curse (100%) - Onix
- Level Cap Increase to 47 (100%) - New Moves (5)
- Hyper Beam (100%) - Gyarados
- Leaf Storm (100%) - Victreebel
- Wring Out (100%) - Bellsprout
- Grudge (Skipped) - Vulpix - There is no PP in the game so this move will be skipped. In the future I might come back and add it.
- Guillotine (100%) - Pinsir
|Scyther doing Fissure (He can't learn it, I'm only testing). Notice the life bar in the button, and the potion above the pokeball.|
- Adding life bars to the tower buttons (100%)
- Adding the regular potions to the game (100%) - Drag this to the towers to heal that pokemon for 20 health. Does not work on enemy pokemon.
- Add Casino Coins to Daily Codes (100%) - Casino Coins will become the easiest prize to get on Daily Coins. This is available now!
- Tweak the Daily Code prizes percentage to fit in the Casino Coins (100%)
- The tower's button showing the wrong pokemon (Ex. Flareon showing as Gyarados) (100%)
- Tower's Life bar not showing correctly when taking damage (100%)
- Removing a Tower before it dies bugs out (100%)
- Enemy in Celadon gym turning around after using Sleep Power or Poison Powder (100%)
- Fix False Swipe to actually work (100%)
- Fix Daily Codes Reset (100%) - This is available now, you will no longer be able to use the code as much as you want on certain occasions.
- Allow only members of Team Rocket to play in the game corner (100%) This is available now! This was made because you guys voted it to be this way!
- Fixed a bug that was causing your moves not to go on cooldown when you missed (100%)