Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pokemon Tower Defense: v3.0 is out now!

New update is out now! Enjoy! I will post a new blog on Monday. I won't be around much today so I won't be able to moderate a lot of comments.

Want to play Ninja-ja? Get a shiny pikachu, shiny mew, shiny starter, shiny magikarp or have your suggestion for a weapon design to be used on Ninja-ja? Click here for more info on how you can get those things.

I'm keeping the same shiny hunt so that everybody can get their shiny Farfetch'd :D Also the avatars are not added on this update but when I do add them I will allow you to pick which generation you want it from the ones I posted on the poll. A lot of you requested this so I will make it happen.

v3.0.1 is now out it fixes the following:
  • Small typo on the new story level.
  • Pokemon that have the move selfdestruct will now be able to move around.
  • The 4th challenge mode will now work correctly no matter what you do.
  • The chapters will now unlock correctly once you beat all the levels in the previous chapter.

It includes:
  • New Story level!
  • New Challenge Level!
  • One new pokemon to catch via NPC Trade!
  • New TMs! - Poison Jab, and Swords Dance.
  • Bug Fixes
Look at the previous blog for more details on what this update includes.

Where can I play?
As always let me know what you think of the new levels, and features added to this update.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment