Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

What's next? PTD progress list

Hey folks Sam here bringing you the weekly progress list. First the usual stuff.

Want to play Ninja-ja? Get a shiny pikachu, shiny mew, shiny starter or have your suggestion for a weapon design to be used on Ninja-ja? Click here for more info on how you can get those things.



Ninja-ja is on break this week, update will come next week.

We reached 3 MILLION views on Newgrounds recently, I'm still amazed at how big we have gotten, I mean 3 million on newground is not counting the views on the blog (463,109) and the views on all the other websites that have the game, so the number is a lot higher. I'm committed to finishing this game and letting you guys catch all the original 151 pokemon. So let's move forward together, with your support we can make this happen.

I wanted to say that this is a learning experience for Dan and me, we make mistakes just like everyone else. I will say that I regret giving out shiny abra and shiny charmander and that it won't happen again. The reason I'm not shutting down the charmander code is that it won't be fair that some of you got it while others didn't.

Also, I want to ask you guys if you have any suggestions to post them on our forum, the link is on the PTD Fan Links page, that way other players can comment on your suggestion and it's easier for me to find the ones that people are more excited about. My email is so full right now if you mailed me a suggestion there it might be a long time before you get a response.

Okay so on Saturday I asked "What would be the perfect update?" and boy did you guys have a lot of different answers. But a lot certain things keep coming up over and over. One you want a new story level, two you want new pokemon to catch, and three you want TMs. Most of you think the level cap is fine which I agree. A lot of you want a training level which I agree also. Some of you want a nugget bridge level and have many great ideas for it. So I will take all of these and bundle them up into this weeks update.

New Story Level (100%) - Nugget Bridge - Will Ash beat General Mewtwo? Did I really just beat Kyogre with two pokemon? What happened to Gary? All these answers and more on this level.
  • Level Intro (100%)
  • Level Layout (100%)
  • Level Waves (100%)
  • Level Ending (100%)

New Story Level (100%) - Route 5 - A training level with a new pokemon to capture, pokemon keep getting harder and harder as they try to capture some rare candy. Over 30 waves of increasingly difficult pokemon.
  • Level Intro (100%)
  • Level Layout (100%)
  • Level Waves (100%)
  • Level Ending (100%)
New Pokemon (1) (100%)
  • Graphic (100%)
  • Shiny Graphic (100%)
  • Add pokemon's stats in game (100%)
  • 5 new moves (100%)
New Evolution (1) (100%)
  • Graphic (100%)
  • Shiny Graphic (100%)
  • Add pokemon's stats in game (100%)
Add some TMs to the game (100%) - Similar to the Move Relearner go to the pokemon selection screen and press on TMs to buy a compatible TM for your pokemon. Once you start learning the move you will be charged even if you don't end up replacing the move for another. They cost 10,000 pokedollars each.
TMs available (20 added):
  • Mega Punch, Whirlwind, Body Slam, Take Down, Double-Edge, BubbleBeam, Water Gun, Pay Day, Seismic Toss, Rage, Mega Drain, Dragon Rage, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Teleport, Double Team, Metronome, Selfdestruct, Swift, ThunderWave.
When entering a preview code for trading you can now see which moves the pokemon will have. (100%) 

When beating the first Challenge Mode for the first time you will automatically receive the shiny geodude instead of having to insert a code to get him, you still only get one per save file. (100%) 
    Bug Fixes (100%)
    • Ally-switch: Making all your allies be on one spot. (100% Fixed)
    Final Touches and Distribution (80%)

    If I finish these up early I will be adding more things to the update that I want to add, like more achievements and the achievement prizes.

    As always keep coming back during the week to see the progress on the update, as always let me know what you think. Sam

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment