Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pokemon Tower Defense: v2.8 is out now! New challenge mode level, pokedex and achievements! Shiny hunt on hold. Perfect update week.

New update is out now, quick post and I will be leaving for the day.

Want to play Ninja-ja? Get a shiny pikachu, shiny mew, shiny starter or have your suggestion for a weapon design to be used on Ninja-ja? Click here for more info on how you can get those things.


It includes:
  • New Challenge Mode Level (greatly inspired by forum member Zackirus, with music by Hank Winer)
  • Pokedex and Achievements
  • Bug Fixes
Where can I play?
I think everybody out there has their own idea of what a perfect (but doable) weekly update would be. So why don't you let me know, but don't email me (I have plenty of emails!), post it on the forums http://s4.zetaboards.com/poketd so that everybody can see and comment on your individual suggestions (The comment space bellow is too hard to sort). If you guys come up with a good (doable) weekly update I will try to make it happen.
Just a couple of rules:
  1. You can suggest a story level but don't suggest a storyline since I already have that set.
  2. You can suggest a challenge mode and design one if you want.
Let me know about level cap, new moves, tms, new achievements, and even tell me which shiny hunt pokemon I should give out.

Let's make it happen, let me know what you think of this update and let me know what your perfect, but doable, weekly update would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment