What's new in v5.1
- Level cap to 70
- New Moves
- Me First - Mew
- Missing Moves for Victini, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune
- Lava Plume - Entei
- Searing Shot - Victini
- Incinerate - Victini
- Endure - Victini
- Flame Charge - Victini
- V-create will be learned at level 98 for Victini.
- Fusion Bolt will be learned at level 99 for Victini.
- Fusion Flare will be learned at level 100 for Victini.
- Added Seadra and Horsea properly to the Pokedex
- Removed Shiny Horsea that are hacked, and then adding Shiny Horsea for adoption
- First version of Multiplayer - First map, premade teams, can't change moves, randomly either attack or defend, attackers win if they carry the old rod back. Attackers have 1000 energy to use. Defenders win if they don't let the attacker carry the old rod back and the attacker is out of energy. Winning or losing has no rewards or penalties.
- Put a new pokemon up for trade on my Account samO - Shiny Horsea is now up for trade on my samO account!
- Added new moves to the Pokemon Center Move List
- Removed odd looking reflection on pokeball on the main menu - It looked funny, ;)
- Play here on the blog by clicking on the "Play PTD!" tab.
- Download the EXE, SWF or APK by clicking on the "Game Downloads Link" tab.
Thanks to our great sponsor we will be able to have free multiplayer for everybody! With one condition! That the multiplayer is exclusive to his website. So while you can still play here for the story mode, and challenge mode, the multiplayer will take you to the playtowerdefense.com website to play there. A small price to pay for getting your multiplayer for free!
In other news, like you guys know I always enjoy hearing from you guys and letting you guys experience the content as soon as possible. My friend GraphicForce suggested an idea of having a preview youtube video of what the weekly update will have, and I agreed. So each week GraphicForce will make a video previewing whatever is new on the update for that week before the update comes out. Click here to see the first PTD First Look!
In other other news, you guys decided what I should work on this week! The winners are story mode level and more achievements. So let's start there.
Version 5.2 is now available in the blog, with new mystery gift avatar and apk,swf,exe v5.2.1 coming out on Monday! Enjoy!
Story Mode Level (100%) - After saving Meowth and defeating Sabrina you must now train against your past opponents. Can you get past them?
- Level Intro (100%)
- Level Layout (100%)
- Level Waves (100%)
- Level Ending (100%)
- New Mechanic (100%) - Picking different path to send your attacking pokemon to.
- New Moves (12) (100%)
- Implement Graphics (100%)
- Implement Shiny Graphic (100%)
- Implement TMs (100%)
- Implement Moveset (100%)
- Implement stats in game (100%)
- Implement in Trading Center (100%)
New Mystery Gift (100%)
New Pokemon up for trade on my account samO (0%)
Deciding who will get my Shiny Horsea from trade (0%)
Adding new moves into pokemon center move list (100%)
Fix abilities text being messed up when you pause the game (100%)
It is no longer possible to have space or special characters in the avatar chat room (100%)
It is no longer possible to have 2 people with the same name in the avatar chat room (100%)
The chat will no longer scroll automatically if you have scrolled up to read something, if you are scrolled all the way down the chat will still scroll automatically (100%)
Making multiplayer point to the PlayTowerDefense Website (100%)
Creating a new database to hold user data, the current ones are getting filled (0%)
I will keep updating the blog with the progress so keep coming back for more. As always let me know what you think! Top 10 questions will come back for next week.